National Association of Social Workers, Virginia Chapter
Case Study: Website Makeover and Content Management
National Association of Social Workers, Virginia
The Virginia Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers wanted to transform their existing website into a more sophisticated and attractive organizational tool for member communication and interaction. The Chapter also required a solution that would allow them to maintain and update their website in-house with no programming capabilities required.
The site needed to let visitors easily find health information and resources related to book topics, while also integrating a robust content management system that could be utilized by BWHBC staff for efficient site updates.
Human Service Solutions constructed a fully dynamic website with the following features:
- Custom design integrating the Chapter's image and message
- Web-Based Content Management System for easy and convenient site updates
- Integrated database for collection and management of member data
- Automated secure online forms for processing advertising orders, conference and continuing education registrations
- Fully integrated email management and message boards for on-demand communication and community-building among membership
- Password-protected members only area with member-specific features
The Chapter and its members now enjoy an enhanced Internet presence that allows for greater communication between membership and administration while providing value-added benefits and an improved organizational identity.