National Association of Socially Responsible Organizations
Internet Marketing Case Study: Search Engine Optimization
The National Association of Socially Responsible Organizations (NASRO) sought to increase member subscribers for their health insurance benefits using the Internet. The organization had been receiving few, if any, inquiries driven by its web presence.
The site needed to let visitors easily find health information and resources related to book topics, while also integrating a robust content management system that could be utilized by BWHBC staff for efficient site updates.
Human Service Solutions worked closely with NASRO to understand their business model, identify target goals and implement strategies for improved search engine positioning and visitor conversion:
- Research strategic key terms for target markets
- Format site pages for search engine-friendliness
- Optimize page copy and tags based on targeted terms
- Submit pages to targeted search engines
- Refine message, branding, and site usability to promote visitor action
Results/Return on Investment
NASRO reports the following results attributable to their search engine optimization campaign:
- 400% increase in call volume within the first month
- 1000% increase in requests for insurance quotes within first 3 months
- Doubled first-quarter earnings
- National PR exposure: Coverage in the Wall Street Journal as a result of being found online