Nonprofit Website Design Services
Mission-Based. Goal-Focused. Results-Driven.
A professional website design for your nonprofit organization is a fundamental building block that establishes your public identity, and facilitates your mission across the web and beyond. At Human Service Solutions we pride ourselves on a strong history of partnering with mission-based nonprofit organizations to achieve real-world results on the web. Our comprehensive approach to website design and development is tailored to meet the needs of nonprofits with a process that embodies all of the core components for a long-lasting professional web presence.
Custom Website Design
Our approach to website design balances organizational brand identity and aesthetics with usability and functionality. This ensures that your website not only looks great, but is easy to use and contains all of the website design elements that your nonprofit organization needs to be successful on the web.
- Mobile-Friendly , Responsive Design - Your site will display optimally on any device - from desktop to tablet and handheld smartphones such as iPhone and Android.
- Brand Integration - Integrate your unique identity and mission-based messaging with your website design.
- Information Architecture - Make sure your site is easy for visitors to navigate.
- Versatility - Whether your preference is a sleek modern look, or something more traditional (or somewhere in between), your website design will be tailored to your preferences.
Content Management System
Every website needs to be updated, whether it's just once in a while, or on a regular basis, a content management system (CMS) makes it easy to keep your nonprofit organization's website current . Our CMS implementations cover all of your content management needs, including:
- Add and Edit Pages - An easy-to-use page editor makes editing your website or adding new content as simple as using Microsoft Word.
- Publish News and Events - to keep everyone up to date about what's going on in your community.
- Manage Photos and Files - Upload documents and images on-demand.
- Popular CMS Platforms - We can work with a range of content management platforms, including WordPress, ExpressionEngine, Drupal, and more.
- Customization - Features and functionality to meet your unique requirements.
A Tool for Organizational Growth
An effective web presence is far more than an online brochure - it's a business tool that facilitates your organization's goals and mission. We design nonprofit websites with your business needs in mind, including:
- Online Donations - There are many options for accepting donations online, and a one-size model rarely works for everyone. We can integrate your existing donation solutions, or help you identify new solutions to better meet your online fundraising goals.
- Search Performance - Our websites are SEO-friendly, and built to give you optimal visibility that will help you reach your nonprofit's target audiences in search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Social Media Integration - Your social media channels and website will be integrated to work together in a fashion that supports your organization's social strategies.
- Web Analytics - Get real-time reporting on your site's performance.
- 3rd Party Integrations - If you are using a 3rd party systems for donor management, outreach or other management needs, we can work with your provider toward a seamless integration with your new website design.
Support and Partnership
Our commitment to your success doesn't end when your new website design launches. We remain a committed partner to provide you with everything you need to maintain a successful web presence for your organization year-after-year.
- Website Support Packages - Tailored to your needs.
- Managed Hosting - Keeps your site up and running, worry-free.
- Priority Support - Rapid response for troubleshooting, maintenance and updates.
To learn more, simply complete the form below and we’ll be happy to follow-up with additional information, including:
- Needs Assessment
- Cost Estimates
- Questions & Answers