Senior Care Website Design
Website Solutions for Senior Care Providers
Your website is the public's view into your business, and it can make the difference between winning the confidence of new clients and their families, or losing out to your competitors. Whether you provide skilled nursing and rehabilitation, assisted living, or home care services, a professional website design is a fundamental building block that establishes your public identity, credibility and connection with families that are seeking care and support for a loved one.
At Human Service Solutions we pride ourselves on a comprehensive approach to website design and development that is specifically tailored to the needs of senior care providers. We employ a process that embodies all of the core components for a long-lasting professional web presence, including the following:
Website Design & Development
Our approach to website design balances brand identity and aesthetics with usability and functionality. This ensures that your website not only looks great, but is easy to use and contains all of the features that your business needs to be successful on the web.
- Responsive, Mobile-Friendly Design - Your site will display optimally on any device - from desktop to tablet and handheld smartphones.
- Brand Integration - Convey your unique identity and messaging with your website.
- Information Architecture - Make sure your site is easy for visitors to navigate.
- Versatility - Whether your preference is a sleek modern look, or something more traditional (or somewhere in between), your website design will be tailored to your preferences.
Content Management System
Every website needs to be updated, whether it's just once in a while, or on a regular basis, a content management system (CMS) makes it easy to keep your website current . Our CMS implementations cover all of your content management needs, including:
- Add and Edit Pages - An easy-to-use page editor makes editing your website or adding new content as simple as using Microsoft Word.
- Publish News and Events - Keep everyone up to date about what's going on in your community.
- Manage Photos and Files - Upload documents and images on-demand.
- Popular Platforms - Including WordPress, ExpressionEngine, Drupal, and more.
- Customization - Functionality tailored to your unique requirements.
A Tool to Grow Your Business
A professional website is not just an online brochure - it's a fundamental business tool. We design senior living websites with your business needs in mind, including:
- Sales Lead Capture - Easy-to-use inquiry forms make it simple for visitors to send a service inquiry that is captured in a database and sends your team a notification. We can also integrate with your own CRM or sales system if you have one.
- Search Performance - Our websites are SEO-friendly, and built to give you optimal visibility in search engines like Google, so that your target audiences can find you easily.
- 3rd Party Software Integrations - If your business uses 3rd party software for sales, marketing, or operations, we can customize a seamless integration with your website for maximum efficiency.
- Social Media Integration - Make sure your website and your social media channels are seamlessly integrated and work together.
- Locations Management - If you've got multiple locations, we make it easy to give each location its own identity, content management tools, and staff contacts.
- Web Analytics - Get real-time reporting on your site's performance.
Support and Partnership
Our commitment to your success doesn't end when your new website launches. We remain a committed partner to provide you with everything you need to maintain a successful web presence for your business year-after-year.
- Website Support Packages - Tailored to your needs.
- Managed Hosting - Keeps your site up and running, worry-free.
- Priority Support - Rapid response for troubleshooting, maintenance and updates.
To learn more, simply complete the form below and we’ll be happy to follow-up with additional information, including:
- Needs Assessment
- Cost Estimates
- Questions & Answers