Resort Mobile Website for Travel and Tourism
The Divi Aruba All Inclusive (www.diviaruba.com) is Aruba’s premier all inclusive resort. HSS developed a mobile website to provide visitors with a convenient means to view resort information and book reservations on smartphones such as iPhone, Android and Blackberry.
Mobile Website Features
The mobile website is designed for a seamless integration with the resort’s existing desktop website, and offers a number of mobile-specific features, including:
- Mobile Design Templates - The mobile website utilizes mobile-specific templates based on the look and feel of the desktop site, for a consistent brand identity on both mobile and desktop display.
- Device Detection - Device-detection identifies when a user is on a mobile device and automatically displays the mobile website.
- Touch-Screen Navigation – The mobile site’s interface allows users to conveniently navigate the site in a fashion that is optimized for the mobile touch-screen.
- Click-to-Call - Users can call the resort’s reservations line with a simple one-touch process.
- Reservations System – Users can view room availability and pricing with an integrated booking engine.
- Video & Photos - Users can watch a video or browse a photo gallery for easy visualization of all the resort has to offer its guests.
A QR code was developed in order to direct users the mobile website from printed promotional materials, an innovative means to bridge offline and online media.
Analytics & Measurement
Mobile analytics are able to track the number of users to the resort's mobile website, along with device type and other statistics.